SHIPPING & PAYMENT INFORMATION
When will my order be shipped?
- Once your payment is verified, your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days. This does not include weekends or holidays. If you order after 9am MST on a Friday, your order will not be shipped until the following Monday
How long will delivery take?
All North American Orders are sent via Canada Post
Standard Shipping: 5-7 Business Days
Expedited Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
*Please note that these are Canada Post’s estimates and delivery times may vary
All International Orders are sent via DHL Express and will arrive within 2-4 Business Days. Our DHL on demand delivery service will also notify you via email or SMS to manage your delivery options.
How do I track my order?
- Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you an email with all of your tracking information so you can track the progress of your package
How much will I pay for shipping?
- Free Standard Shipping is available on all orders of $69 or more that ship to anywhere within Canada.
- Free Standard Shipping is available on all orders of $99 or more that ship to the United States
- We do not ship internationally at this time
Will I be charged international duties and taxes?
- Your order may be subject to international duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. KNKT cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Please contact your local customs office for further information
What payment methods do you accept online?
- We accept payment via any major Credit Card and PayPal
How do I redeem my Coupon Code?
- After you have completed shopping and your cart is full, go to the checkout page and enter your unique, case sensitive Coupon code in the text box below the products and click “Apply”
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
What is the warranty on my KNKT Belt?
- Every KNKT Perfect Fit Belt comes with a 2 year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Our Warranty covers any mechanical defects arising from your kit. Basically, if the mechanisms aren’t functioning properly, and it hasn’t been caused by normal wear and tear, we will repair or replace your product free of charge. The warranty does not cover water damage, excessive strap damage, scratches on the buckle, or theft. We ask that you provide an image of the damaged belt (sent to email@example.com) and proof of purchase.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- If you need to return your belt, for any reason, get in touch with us within 30 days of placing your order for a return or store credit.
- If you purchased the item at full price, a full refund or store credit will be available
- If you purchased the item using a discount code or during a clearance/mark down sale, only store credit is available
- It is your (the customer) responsibility to cover the cost of return postage. KNKT does not cover this cost. KNKT cannot be held liable for items that are lost or damaged during the return shipping process
CAN WE RETURN THE ITEM TO A KNKT STORE LOCATION?
- Currently (2019), we are only online and at various trade shows. You will not be able to return your item in person, unless you follow along on our social media and find us at one of the various trade shows we do throughout the year
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM?
- Once we have received your return request online, we will send you thorough instructions on how and where to send your item back to us
1. Must be returned within 30 days
2. Must be in original condition
3. Must not have been worn, damaged, or altered in any way
I’VE RECEIVED MY KIT, NOW WHAT?
- Follow the “5-steps to the perfect fit” card that came in your Kit! If you have any questions, please refer to the video tutorial on our website:
I’M STUCK! HOW DO I GET OUT OF MY BELT??
- If you have to use the washroom and you are stuck, then there’s a good chance you will need new underwear! Just Kidding, the first and most important thing, is not to panic. Take a deep breath and watch our video tutorial here:
It is important to practice sliding the strap out from the buckle before you actually put the belt on. Practice makes perfect!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ONE SIZE FITS MOST?
- Our belts all come 51” in length and fit up to a 44” waist comfortably.
HOW DO I CUT THE BELT?
- We have included a sizing guide with cut marks on the underside of the belt strap! Use a good pair of household scissors or utility knife to cut along the dotted line. Please try the belt on first to determine how much excess material you want sticking out the side. This will give you a gauge to figure out how much to cut. DO NOT CUT TOO MUCH as we cannot add more leather to your strap. We recommend cutting in 1” increments.
DO YOU SELL WOMENS BELTS?
- KNKT Belts were designed with men in mind; however, everyone’s style is different and we will leave that up to you!
- We are currently working on a women-specific line and should have this available for the Fall of 2020. Subscribe to our website or follow along on our social media channels to stay up to date on our women’s line.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE HOOK?
- Each Kit comes with a KNKT branded Hook. These hooks are meant to hang the belt in your closet. The belt can be removed from the hook the same way it is removed from your waist.
WHAT TYPE OF LEATHER ARE THE STRAPS MADE OF?
- Our straps are made from Genuine Cow-Hide Leather and Full Grain Italian Cow-Hide Leather. This, and more, is also stated in the product description section of each KNKT product.
WHAT TYPE OF METAL ARE THE BUCKLES MADE OF?
- The base metal in every buckle is a Brass Alloy. This, and more, is also stated in the product description section of each KNKT product.
I NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING IN MY ORDER, HOW CAN I DO THAT?
- If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact us immediately. Once our warehouse has processed your order, we will be unable to make any changes.
We are working towards a sustainable future with KNKT.
The outside packaging is made from 100% recyclable materials.
The individual belt boxes are made from 90% recyclable materials.
The individual KNKT bags are made from 100% recyclable materials.
Spencer and Tanner are currently handling everything themselves, grinding to turn their dream into a reality. We are not hiring at the moment but check back as we may be soon!
Submit your best photo wearing a KNKT Perfect fit belt for a chance to win our monthly Kit Giveaway! Our monthly draw will be made at the beginning of each month! Please submit all photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The winning photos will be featured each month on our Instagram page: @knktbelts
GET IN TOUCH!
Contact Info, Social Media, Business Hours, Live Chat Option